Final Delivery Format
At the beginning of a project, we will work with you to decide the best format delivery for your needs. The solution may be as simple as folders for each book with images labeled by page number, or as complex as custom software to allow you to access images and data in a way specific to your office.
Scanning projects are typically delivered as bi-tonal Fax4 Compression Tiff images. While this format is the most commonly used, we are able to provide images in almost any format. On request, we can also provide the original grayscale/color scans along with the bi-tonal tifs.
All projects are backed up at our office and easily accessible for a minimum of a year. If you need an additional copy of work done, or have lost your copy, regardless of the time that has elapsed since your project, please contact us to see if we can help.
- Vendor Specified Formatting
- Customer Specified Formatting
- Spreadsheet with Indexed Data/Links to Images
Image Formats Available
- Single or Multi-Page Tiff
- PDF of Page, Document, Book, or Case
- OCR Searchable PDF
- Original Grayscale/Color JPG
- Additional Formats Available by Request
- Custom In-House Programming
- Fast Technical Support
- Web-Based or Server Based